Fibromyalgia is a chronic disease that affects many women. Doctors usually prescribe to make patients feel better, but actually what they need is this homemade soup.
Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by musculoskeletal pain. Other symptoms include fatigue and problems with sleeping, memory and mood.
The first symptoms often appear after a physical trauma, surgery, infections, or psychological stress. Women are far more likely to develop fibromyalgia than men. People who suffer from fibromyalgia have tension headache, temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorder, irritable bowel syndrome, anxiety and depression.
- Widespread pain
- Cognitive problems
- Pain or cramps
These foods worsen fibromyalgia symptoms:
- Dairy products
These foods reduce fibromyalgia symptoms:
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 knuckels ginger
- 2 knuckles turmeric
- 8 cups sodium-free vegetable broth
- 4 stalks scallions
- pinch of turmeric and ginger powder
- Clean and prepare the ingredients.
- Set your pan on a medium heat.
- Add in coconut oil and stir in turmeric and ginger powder.
- Pour in vegetable broth and bring it up to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and add in turmeric root and sliced scallions.
Serve and enjoy!
Video: fitlife.tv — Original Article Source
Other included sources linked in Buy Non GMO Seeds's article:
Healthy Food House